<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I'm back from prom!
It's actually fun, though I thought that it may be boring, given that it's hosted by my school.
Nonetheless, it's still a GREAT experience.
The big As are finally over.
So I'm sort of free for a couple of months till school starts again next year.
Been slacking around for the past few days, watching DVDs and basically rotting.
I'm going be real busy this week, with class gatherings and CCA chalets coming up right after prom.
But it's good right? As in it's more conducive than being a couch potato....
I feel that the As should not be too bad. Hopefully.

I think it was really weird cause I'm more passive than what I thought.